Gina Miller: Chief Brexit claimant hopes court ruling ends abuse

by 5:00 PM 0 comments
On Tuesday, after the Supreme Court upheld lower court decisions and ruled in her favor, Miller said she hoped for an end to the abuse that accompanied each court victory. Story highlights Supreme Court ruled parliament must vote to start BrexitMiller received threats of rape and death over the caseTune into CNN International`s Amanpour show at 8 pm CET to watch Paula Newton`s interview with Gina Miller. But Gina Miller, the London-based businesswoman behind a landmark Brexit legal challenge, has suffered months of threats and racially abusive trolling in the process. Speaking to CNN later, she said that "everyone, everywhere should be standing up against that sort of abuse. ""When it comes to the abuse, I do believe that if I was a white male, yes, I`d get abuse, but the personal abuse I`ve got, because of my sex -- because of my gender -- and because of my race is totally, totally unacceptable," she told CNN`s Paula Newton, who is hosting the "Amanpour" show today.

Dramelin

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment