by 12:30 AM 0 comments
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Armed Afrikaners equipped with modern bolt-action rifles during the second Boer war. While charging a redoubt I fell over a dying Boer, who proved to be George Voorhees. According to modern war methods you should not be made to read despatches, nor should your name be used to lure your troop to ambush. It has taken me a long time to locate George Voorhees? mother (he said, when interviewed), for the only address I had when I commenced my search was Boston, United States of America. Shortly after I went to South Africa during the Boer war the colonel of our regiment sent me to the front, where for some days we scouted about on the veld, heliographing reports of things we thought we saw.

Dramelin

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment