`Not My President`s Day`: Thousands Plan Anti-Trump Rallies Across U.S.

by 3:30 AM 0 comments
MONDAY"Not My President`s Day -- Rally," Los AngelesThis Los Angeles` "Not My President`s Day" rally was the first of its kind to pop up on Facebook, inspiring many of the other "Not My President`s Day" rallies that are taking place across the country this weekend. "Not My President`s Day Rally," DenverHundreds of people plan to attend a rally at the Colorado State Capitol in Denver on Monday. Thousands of people nationwide have vowed to spend their Presidents Day Weekend protesting President Donald Trump and his policies at "Not My President`s Day" rallies scheduled to take place in at least 25 cities across the country. Here is a look at some of this weekend`s biggest demonstrations:Location of Trump protests happening over President`s Day Weekend. "Not My President`s Day," Salt Lake CitySalt Lake City`s Monday sister march has garnered hundreds of attendees.

Dramelin

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment