Adele cancels final shows of her tour

by 9:00 AM 0 comments
In a tweet Friday night, the singer canceled the final two shows of her tour, a tour she had hinted might be her last, because of damaged vocal cords.
"On medical advice I simply am unable to perform over the weekend.
To say I`m heart broken would be a complete understatement," she wrote.
Adele had already told fans her current `Live" tour could be her last.
"Touring is a peculiar thing, it doesn`t suit me particularly well.
I`m a real homebody and I get so much joy in the small things," Adele wrote in a letter posted to Instagram this week.
"Plus I`m dramatic and have a terrible history of touring .
I only ever did this tour for you and to hopefully have an impact on you the way that some of my favourite artists have had on me live.
And I wanted my final shows to be in London because I don`t know if I`ll ever tour again and so I want my last time to be at home.

Dramelin

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment